Skill Level: Beginner
- 16 oz. Rolled oats, gluten-free if needed
- 16 oz. Slivered almonds
- 8 oz. Almond butter
- 4 oz. Agave nectar
- 4 oz. Bittersweet chocolate chips
- to taste Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the oats and almonds to a baking sheet and toast for 15-20 minutes.
- While the oats the almonds are roasting, mix together the agave and almond butter in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly onto a parchment lined ¼ sheet pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 4 hours. Remove 15 minutes before slicing and portioning. Enjoy!
Servings: 12-16 Serving Size: 1/16th of the pan Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidant Vitamin E, heart and brain healthy monounsaturated fat, dietary fiber, and small amounts of protein. Gluten-free, dairy free.