Try stirring in blueberries, strawberries, or any mix-in you desire for infinite variations!Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe.
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 medium bananas
- 2 T. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, gluten-free
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 4 tsp coconut oil, (to prepare)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for coconut oil and puree until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Melt 1 tsp. of coconut oil in the pan and allow to spread.
- Pour pancake batter into cakes in pan.
- Cook 2-3 minutes and flip. Cook another 1-2 minutes. Set aside and continue processing until all batter is done.
- Add toppings of choice. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: There are many ways to make healthier pancakes. This is one of our favorites. Provides potassium, dietary fiber, and maintains the structure of a fluffy pancake. Gluten-free, dairy free. Calories: 130, Fat: 3g, Protein: 4g, Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 3g, Added Sugar: 3g, Sodium: 160mg