Skill Level: Beginner
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 each Lemon juiced and zested
- ¼ cup Agave nectar
- 1 T. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Water
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce heat to a low simmer and cook for 20 minutes until the compote has reduced by half in volume.
- Immediately cool by using an ice bath or set aside to cool.
- Store in a container and refrigerate. Makes 3-4 cups of compote. Enjoy!
Servings: 20-24 Serving Size: heaping 2 T. Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidants including vitamin C and anthocyanins as well as small amounts of dietary fiber. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.