This just might be the perfect summer snack or dessert. In-season blueberries are delicious and packed full of nutrients. Mint adds a fresh, cooling effect and the blend of banana and coconut milk keeps things smooth and creamy without the need for dairy. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ½ - ¾ cup.
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 banana
- 2 cups fresh mint, stems removed
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 T. coconut oil
- 2 T. pure maple syrup
- 1 T. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend/pulse until smooth.
- Place in a covered airtight container. Freeze overnight or until frozen all the way through.
- Pull out of freezer 5 minutes before service, scoop, and enjoy!
Nutrition Information: This “nice” cream is a delicious dairy-free dessert that can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Gluten-free. Calories: 170, Fat: 12g, Protein: 2g, Carbohydrates: 14g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 2g, Sodium: 330mg