Stuck in a smoothie rut? Try something new! Frozen banana adds a thick, creamy, frosty texture reminiscent of a milkshake. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 10 oz.
- 1 ripe banana, ripe, frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk, full fat
- 12 oz. coconut water, plain/unsweetened
- 2 T. cacao nibs
- Add all ingredients to blender and puree until smooth.
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidants C and E without any added sugar. This smoothie is rich in fiber, but if you're looking to up your protein intake, consider adding a high-quality protein source. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free. Calories: 250, Fat: 11g, Protein: 3g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Fiber: 9g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 35mg