Stuck in a smoothie rut? Try something new! Frozen banana adds a thick, creamy, frosty texture reminiscent of a milkshake. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 10 oz.
- 1 ripe banana, ripe, frozen
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk, full fat
- 12 oz. coconut water, plain/unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- Add all ingredients to blender and puree until smooth.
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidants C and E without any added sugar. This smoothie is rich in fiber, but if you're looking to up your protein intake, consider adding a high-quality protein source. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 11 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 35 mg