Total Time: 2 hours
- 6 cups Butternut squash, cubed & roasted
- 48 ounces Ricotta cheese, whole milk
- 3/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups Spinach, cooked and water squeezed out
- 3 cups Ricotta cheese, whole milk
- 6 each Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 16-20 each Chickpea lasagna sheets
- 4 1/2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Flat leaf parsley, fresh & chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blanch the noodles until al dente. Remove and set aside.
- Roast and cool the butternut squash. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the lasagna filling ingredients together (48 oz. ricotta cheese through 1 1/2 cups mozzarella) and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach filling ingredients together (cooked spinach, 3 cups of ricotta, garlic cloves and kosher salt) and set aside.
- To assemble the lasagna, oil a large 1/2 hotel pan or 2 inch deep lasagna casserole pan with cooking oil.
- Place lasagna noodles across the bottom of the pan.
- Layer as the following: Lasagna filling (2 cups), cubed & roasted butternut squash, lasagna noodles, spinach filling, lasagna noodles, lasagna filling (2 cups), cubed & roasted butternut squash, lasagna noodles, top with spinach filling.
- Cover lasagna with aluminum foil. Then bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and top with mozzarella and chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly brown.
- With the remaining lasagna filling, heat it in a large bottom sauce pan and heat up to simmer. Whisk. Use this as the sauce beneath the portioned lasagna serving (on the plate).
- Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve with grilled broccolini.