Use this savory, creamy dressing anywhere you'd normally enjoy a touch of ranch – as a dip, dressing, sauce, or topping. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1 ½ T.
- 1 ¼ cup cashews, raw
- ¾ cup water
- 3 T. lemon juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 T. dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. onion powder
- 1 ½ T. dill, dried
- ½ tsp. salt
- Soak cashews in water overnight, then drain.
- Add cashews to blender, slowly add water and blend.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Keep in airtight container, in refrigerator, up to 10-14 days.
Nutrition Information: This dairy-free dressing is easy to make, easy to store and still provides a creamy texture desired from any ranch-style dressing. Gluten-free, dairy free. Calories: 100, Fat: 9g, Protein: 2g, Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 0g, Added Sugar: 1g, Sodium: 60mg