The combination of cauliflower and garlic provides sulfur compounds that support cellular health, along with dietary fiber and anti-inflammatory compounds. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 8 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, or other high-heat oil
- 5-7 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 large cauliflower head, stem removed, chopped into florets
- 1 Tbsp. chicken stock base
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large stock pot over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and garlic cloves. Cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is softened and becomes aromatic (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add cauliflower florets and stir.
- Add enough water to the pot to reach two inches over the cauliflower.
- Bring soup to a boil and cook until cauliflower is fork tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir in stock base.
- Remove from heat. Use an immersion blender to puree soup until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour into bowls and enjoy!
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 5 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 360 mg