This is a rich and creamy pudding that makes for a good breakfast, snack, or dessert. Leave it plain for a tasty coconut flavor, or add cacao nibs to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 T. chia seeds
- 1 T. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1-3 T. cacao nibs for chocolate pudding optional
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl. Stir well. Optional: For a chocolate flavor, blend cacao nibs into pudding as well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until chia seeds gel.
- Divide into servings and garnish with berries, cacao nibs, and/or coconut flakes.
Nutrition Information: This blend provides heart and brain-healthy monounsaturated fat, omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, and dietary fiber. Plus, it's gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free. Calories: 180, Fat: 17g, Protein: 2g, Carbohydrates: 6g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 2g, Sodium: 10mg