Avocado lovers will love this cool, creamy blended soup. It's also one of the easiest recipes around – no cooking required! It's best when it's had at least six hours to chill so the flavors can blend and deepen. Makes a great make-ahead lunch. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ~8-10 oz.
- 3 medium-large cucumbers, chopped
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 1 can coconut milk, unsweetened, full-fat
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened, diluted
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- pinch white pepper, ground
- Add all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. (We like Vitamix blenders, but an immersion blender works too.)
- Taste and make sure the seasoning is right on point.
- Pour into a sealable container; seal tightly and chill in a refrigerator for at least 6 hours so the flavors can develop.
- Top with toasted cashews if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidants (vitamin C & vitamin E), heart and brain healthy monounsaturated fat, potassium and dietary fiber. Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free. Calories: 150, Fat: 12g, Protein: 3g, Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 4g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 85mg