Avocado disappears into this dairy-free ice cream alternative, giving it a satisfying richness and texture. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ¼ cup.
- 2 avocados
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice, fresh
- Pinch Salt
- Add flesh of avocados to a food processor.
- Pour melted chocolate into the food processor with the avocados.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor then pulse until smooth.
- Enjoy at room temperature for a mousse-like treat or spread into a pan and freeze for about 4-6 hours and enjoy as an ice cream alternative.
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidant Vitamin E, heart– and brain–healthy monounsaturated fat, dietary fiber, and potassium. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 20 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Added Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 65 mg