Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 2 T.
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey, local if possible
- ¼ cup fennel bulb, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup pecans, unsalted
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt, or to taste
- Add all ingredients to blender and puree until smooth.
- Toss with greens or vegetables of choice. Enjoy!
Looking for a seasonal dressing for your fall salad? This creamy dressing works on all kinds of combinations. We enjoy it served with a crunchy cabbage blend and toasted pecans. Nutrition Information: Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and provides a creamy texture without dairy or mayonnaise. Gluten-free, dairy free. Calories: 90, Fat: 10g, Protein: 0g, Carbohydrates: 1g, Fiber: 0g, Added Sugar: 1g, Sodium: 50mg