- 4, 4-6 ounces Salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon Avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons Walnuts, chopped
- to taste finishing salt/sea salt
- Bring a sauté pan to medium high heat.
- Add avocado oil.
- Sear salmon filet on 1 side for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Flip and repeat, searing both sides. Remove your salmon from the pan and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top each salmon filet with ½ tablespoon of Dijon mustard and 1 tablespoon of the chopped walnuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 4-6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Finish your salmon with a pinch of salt if desired.