Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1/3 cup.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ T. cinnamon
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ T. vanilla extract
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together (except for the raisins) in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together and pour over dry ingredients. Mix until well coated.
- Pour onto baking sheet; spread into a single even layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes - 1 hour, until the mixture is aromatic and oats are golden brown. You may need to stir or flip the mixture to toast it evenly.
- Add in raisins after baking. Cool until ready to enjoy!
This tasty, versatile granola is a better bet than store-bought varieties. You can customize it according to your tastes, with less added sugar. Nutrition Information: Lower added sugar version of a delicious granola. Dairy free. Calories: 140, Fat: 18g, Protein: 3g, Carbohydrates: 15g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 3g, Sodium: 120mg