This fruity vinaigrette is a great salad dressing or light marinade. Plus, it takes only a few ingredients. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1 ½ T.
- 1 large grapefruit, juiced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, Braggs if possible
- 2 T. honey local, raw
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Cut grapefruit in half and juice.
- Add juice, olive oil, vinegar, honey and salt into a small container with lid.
- Shake to mix and use immediately.
Nutrition Information: Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free. Calories: 70, Fat: 7g, Protein: 0g, Carbohydrates: 3g, Fiber: 0g, Added Sugar: 2g, Sodium: 15mg