This fruity vinaigrette is a great salad dressing or light marinade. Plus, it takes only a few ingredients. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1 ½ Tbsp. BONUS: Click here to see how this dressing is made! Chef Michael has a quick cooking demo for you.
- 1 large grapefruit, juiced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, Braggs if possible
- 2 Tbsp. honey local, raw
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Cut grapefruit in half and juice.
- Add juice, olive oil, vinegar, honey and salt into a small container with lid.
- Shake to mix and use immediately.
Nutrition Information: Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free.
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Added Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 15 mg