This smoothie is a surefire way to up your daily dose of leafy greens while keeping you full and satisfied. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe.
- 2 bananas, ripe, frozen
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1/2 cup mango, frozen
- 2 T. pistachios,
- 1/2 T. raw honey, local if possible
- 1/2 T. pure vanilla extract
- 16 oz. coconut milk, unsweetened, full-fat
- 1 cup spinach, raw
- Add ingredients except the spinach into the blender and puree until smooth.
- Add in spinach and pulse until smooth.
- For an option with a little crunch, top with granola (optional). Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or between meals.
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidant Vitamin E, potassium, heart and brain-healthy monounsaturated fat, and dietary fiber. Gluten-free, dairy free. Doesn't include optional additions. Calories: 190, Fat: 6g, Protein: 2g, Carbohydrates: 33g, Fiber: 4g, Added Sugar: 3g, Sodium: 115mg