This smoothie is a surefire way to up your daily dose of leafy greens while keeping you full and satisfied.
- 2 bananas, ripe, frozen
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1/2 cup mango, frozen
- 2 Tbsp. pistachios,
- 1/2 Tbsp. raw honey, local if possible
- 1/2 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 16 oz. coconut milk, unsweetened, full-fat
- 1 cup spinach, raw
- Add ingredients except the spinach into the blender and puree until smooth.
- Add in spinach and pulse until smooth.
- For an option with a little crunch, top with granola (optional). Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or between meals.
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidant Vitamin E, potassium, heart and brain-healthy monounsaturated fat, and dietary fiber. Gluten-free, dairy free.
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Added Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 115 mg