Delicious in tacos, on burgers, as a side, the list goes on! If you haven't had grilled peaches before, you're in for a treat. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1/3 – ½ cup depending on size of peaches.
- 2 peaches, pitted, quartered
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ red onion, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Black pepper (pinch, or to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh diced cilantro (optional)
- Preheat grill.
- Grill peaches evenly on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Peaches should be al dente and not completed cooked through. Cool and set aside.
- Cut remaining ingredients and place in medium mixing bowl. Add cooled peaches until everything is evenly combined.
Nutrition Information: Peaches are rich in vitamin C and add a natural sweetness to the salsa. Feel free to substitute the peaches for tomatoes if you like a more traditional version. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 18 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 130 mg