A light but savory main dish.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 salmon filets, about 6 oz. each
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. of oil into the bottom of a sheet pan; tilt to evenly coat.
- Place salmon filets on top of the olive oil and season with salt.
- Spread 1 tsp. of mustard on top of each filet.
- Liberally sprinkle each fresh herbs on top of the mustard.
- Bake for 17-25 minutes or until done.
Nutrition Information: Provides vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, and essential amino acids. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 14 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 400 mg