Skill Level: BeginnerServing Size: 1/12 th of pan
- 3 each Dates, without the pit
- 1 cup Pecans, raw
- 2 T. Coconut oil
- ¾ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ¼ cup Dried cranberries
- 1 T. Chia seed
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 3 T. Old fashioned rolled oats
- pinch Salt
- Add all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend or pulse until it becomes a dough. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Place the mixture in the bottom of a small baking sheet.
- Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use as the base of whatever you pour on top.
Nutrition Information: This crust works as a great base to Cashew Yogurt or a chocolate ganache. Enjoy adding as many layers as you want — refrigerate or freeze to allow the layers to solidify. Gluten-free (if using gluten-free oats), and dairy free. Calories: 150, Fat: 13g, Protein: 2g, Carbohydrates: 8g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 20mg