Massaging the kale with Caesar dressing and allowing it to rest makes the fibrous leaves softer and more flavorful. Additional vegetables give the salad a nutrient kick. Look for a Caesar dressing without added sugar, or make your own.Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe.
- 2 bunches kale, stems removed, rinsed
- 1 English cucumber, sliced and halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- Rinse and chop greens and place in large mixing bowl.
- Massage kale with dressing and let rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Provides vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, dietary fiber, magnesium, and deliciousness. Gluten-free. Calories: 340, Fat: 26g, Protein: 14g, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 6g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 310mg