Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ¼ cup.
- 1 mango (medium), peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Sea salt and pepper
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill and refrigerate – best enjoyed fresh! Enjoy within 5-7 days.
Nutrition Information: This salsa is high in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant to help neutralize free radicals in the body. Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free. Calories: 50, Fat: 0g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrates: 12g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 40mg