If you need a new idea for fruit salad, try this one! The mint really brings it up a notch and adds refreshment to the sweetness of the fruit. Makes a good addition to breakfast, lunch, or an afternoon snack. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe or about 1 cup.
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, or 2 Tbsp. dried mint
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sliced, pith removed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 small orange
- 1 Vanilla pod, scraped (use the seeds only)
- Sea salt to taste (a small pinch)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Loaded with vitamin C, a power antioxidant to support cellular health and neutralize free radicals. Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free. Calories: 60, Fat: 0g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrates: 15g, Fiber: 5g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 60mg