Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 each Salmon filets, 5-7 oz. each
- 2 T. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Tumeric
- 1 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground cardamom`
- to taste Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine spices with olive oil until well incorporated. The mixture should be wet.
- Coat each salmon filet with mixture while also removing any excess.
- Season each filet with salt and pepper.
- Grill or pan sear on both sides 3-5 minutes until internal temperature is 135F. Finish in a preheated oven if needed.
- Rest your protein for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Servings: 2 Serving Size: 5-7 oz. cooked Nutrition Information: Provides vitamin A, essential omega-3 fatty acids, protein and anti-inflammatory compounds from the spices. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.