Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1 T.
- 1 cup Cashews, raw
- ¼ cup Coconut milk, canned, full fat
- 3 each Dates
- 2 T. Olive oil
- 1 T. Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Hazelnut extract
- pinch Salt
- 3 T. Cacao powder
- ½ tsp. Chia powder, (chia seeds can be ground in a coffee grinder)
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Add everything to a food processor or a blender.
- Pulse or blend occasionally or until everything is smooth.
- Store in airtight container – serve immediately or chill overnight.
- Serve with banana, over oatmeal or spread on toast and top with pumpkin seeds.