Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 2 T.
- 6 oranges, peeled, seeds removed, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 vanilla bean pod (scrape out the seeds and discard the pod)
- 2 T. honey, raw and local
- 2 T. white wine vinegar (or champagne vinegar)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Blend first five ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Slowly add in the olive oil until thickened and smooth.
- Optional: Add a pinch of Kosher salt if needed and re-blend.
Nutrition Information: This dressing provides a high dose of vitamin C and a very delicate yet sweet flavor. Enjoy with pan-seared fish, integrated into a salad or as a marinade to salmon. Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free. Calories: 130, Fat: 9g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrates: 12g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 3g, Sodium: 0mg
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Added Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 0 mg (omitting the salt)