Skill Level: Beginner
Total Time: 10 minutes +
- 1/3 cup Rolled oats, (raw)
- ¼ cup Granola, (homemade if possible)
- ½ cup Milk of choice, (unsweetened almond milk would work well)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt, (full fat and plain)
- ½ T. Pure maple syrup
- 1 T. Chia seeds
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a sealable mason jar or Tupperware.
- Shake or stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Seal and place your container in the fridge and allow it to chill overnight.
- When you are ready to eat, feel free to heat it up or eat chilled. Top with fresh blueberries or berries of choice. Enjoy!
Serving Size: composed recipe
Nutrition Information: Overnight oats is a great go-to breakfast idea as it is easy to assemble, easy to individualize and works great if you have a busy schedule. Can easily convert to gluten-free, dairy free and/or nut free.