- 1 T. Olive oil
- 1 each Pineapple, small diced
- 3 each Poblanos, grilled, seeded and diced
- 1 each Yellow onion, large, diced
- 2 quarts Apple cider or apple juice
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/8th tsp. Black pepper
- ½ cup Cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- In a large pot heat oil, warm ~10 seconds.
- Add onions and cook until browned.
- Add pineapple and diced poblano. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add the 2 quarts of apple cider or apple juice. Add the salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the liquid has reduced by 85%.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cilantro. Enjoy!
Serves = 24 Serving size = 1 1/2 oz. (freeze 1/2 if needed)