Skill Level: Beginner
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 2 each Poblano peppers
- ½ each Yellow onion, large chopped
- 2 each Garlic cloves
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 6 oz. Coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl toss, peppers, onion, garlic, olive, salt, and pepper together.
- Place on parchment line baking pan and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350F.
- Remove peppers from oven and let cool.
- Once the peppers are cool, carefully remove skin and seeds from poblano peppers.
- Place peppers, onions, garlic, and coconut cream in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.
Servings: 2-4 Serving Size: 2 T. – ¼ cup Nutrition Information: Peppers are high in vitamin C and contain anti-inflammatory compounds. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.