A restaurant-quality condiment like this roasted garlic aioli will upgrade your favorite dishes and help you show off your culinary skills. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1 T.
- 12-20 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tsp. olive oil (to roast garlic)
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise (recipe is linked below)
- 1 T. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss garlic cloves in olive oil, then spread them out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast about 15-20 minutes, until garlic is golden brown, aromatic, and quite soft.
- Remove garlic from oven. Once cool, add roasted garlic, mayonnaise, and lemon juice to a food processor (or use an immersion blender) to puree until well-blended and your desired texture is reached.
- Season with salt to taste. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Garlic doesn't just provide favor, it also supports cardiovascular health. Enjoy this aioli with your favorite protein, or spread on your next sandwich or burger (or any dish you desire). Store in refrigerator; this recipe will likely keep 1-2 weeks. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free. Calories: 100, Fat: 11g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrates: 1g, Fiber: 0g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 55mg Homemade Mayonnaise recipe