An easy side for burgers, breakfast, or pretty much anything else. Try experimenting with additional seasonings as you get familiar with the technique. If you like spicy foods, try adding a little bit of cayenne pepper! Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ½ cup cooked.
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, rinsed, halved (leave skin on)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cut potatoes in large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, salt, and garlic powder to the potatoes.
- Mix ingredients with your hands or toss until potatoes are evenly coated with oil and seasoning.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet, making sure to spread out evenly, and bake for 20-35 minutes until desired texture.
Nutrition Information: Potatoes are rich in potassium, vitamin C, and dietary fiber. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 490 mg