Skill Level: Beginner
- 2 each Shallots, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 each Garlic cloves
- ½ T. Dijon mustard
- 2 oz. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1 oz. Honey, local
- 12 oz. Extra virgin olive oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Toss shallots, garlic with 1-2 T. of olive oil, salt, pepper.
- Place on a parchment paper lined sheet pan and roast at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and combine shallots, garlic, Dijon, honey, balsamic vinegar using a blender until smooth.
- Slowly add olive oil in slow stream until emulsified.
- Adjust seasonings and enjoy!
Servings: 20-24 Serving Size: 1 ½ T. Nutrition Information: Shallots and garlic are high in compounds that support blood pressure and heart health. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.