Skill Level: Beginner.
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 large eggs, local if possible
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup sliced tomato (or cherry/grape tomatoes)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat small non-stick pan to medium low heat.
- Add butter to pan. Swirl.
- Add eggs to pan and constantly stir with spatula until eggs are scrambled and fully cooked.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper; serve with avocado and tomatoes on the side.
A simple recipe, but a reliable one. A traditional breakfast dish that can also make a light lunch or dinner. Nutrition Information: Avocados are rich in both potassium and vitamin E. We encourage you to use whole eggs (not just the yolk), which are a good source of vitamin B12, choline, and vitamin A. Gluten free, nut free. Calories: 280, Fat: 22g, Protein: 14g, Carbohydrates: 11g, Fiber: 6g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 390mg