- 2, 5-6 oz. thin cut chicken breast fillets (or chicken thighs)
- 1 julienned red bell pepper
- 1 medium julienned red onion
- 1 small diced sweet potato
- ¾ cup whole grain of choice, cooked
- 1 ½ T. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Everything Bagel Seasoning (or seasoning of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place chicken on a large baking sheet. Keep to one side.
- Add vegetables and grain to the other half of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the ingredients, then sprinkle the seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is done. Let cool.
- Evenly distribute into two food storage containers or onto two plates.
Skill Level: Beginner Total Time: 35 minutes Servings: 2 Serving Size: 5 oz. chicken + 1 cup mixed vegetables + ~ 1/3 cup whole grain