- 1-2 each Tortilla, burrito sized
- 1/2 cup Brown rice, cooked (season with garlic & onion powder)
- 1 each Avocado, diced
- 1/2 each Cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli florets, minced
- 1 each Lime, juiced
- 1/8th tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 6-8 oz. Chicken breast filet, grilled & set aside
- 1/4 cup Smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- Prepare rice and set aside. Season with chipotle powder or chili powder if you wish.
- Prepare the avocado vegetable salsa by combining the avocado, cucumber, broccoli, lime and salt into a bowl and mixing well. Set aside.
- Grill and cool chicken breast. Set aside then dice into bite-sized pieces when ready to assemble the burrito.
- Shredded the gouda cheese and set aside.
- Assemble the burrito by adding the rice, salsa, chicken and cheese into the tortilla. Fold and warm in a preheated cast iron pan if desired. Feel free to add extra vegetables or change the protein to pan seared tempeh or shrimp.
This burrito can easily be used as a delicious lunch or dinner. At Skyterra, we typically serve 1/2 of the burrito; however, some may need the whole thing and that is okay. This works well with a side salad of mixed greens, charred corn, black beans, tomatoes, red onion and Cilantro Vinaigrette.