Skill Level: Beginner
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, stems removed
- ¼ cup White balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil or olive oil
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 each Garlic clove, peeled
- 1 T. Honey
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Using a blender, combine all ingredients except oil, blend until smooth consistency.
- While blender is still pulsing, add oil in a slow stream until emulsified.
- Store in airtight container up to seven days.
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1 ½ to 2 T. Nutrition Information: This vinaigrette is creamy, but doesn’t contain any dairy or mayonnaise. Toss with your favorite greens. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.