Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ½ cup cooked.
- 2 each sweet potatoes, large
- ¼ tsp. chicken base
- 2 T. to ¼ cup water, to preference
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp. ginger, ground
- ¼ tsp. garlic, ground
- to taste salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake sweet potatoes on baking sheet until done, about 35-45 minutes.
- Cool and remove flesh from sweet potatoes.
- Add flesh of sweet potato to food processor followed by remaining
- ingredients. Adapt recipe to preference.
- Enjoy with your favorite protein and non-starchy vegetable.
Nutrition Information: Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and dietary fiber. Added bonus – this keeps in your fridge for 7 days. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free. Calories: 70, Fat: 0g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrates: 16g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 210mg