- 3 cups Brown rice, cooked
- 2 each Eggs, large
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil, separated
- 1 cup Cauliflower, raw & "rice"/minced
- 1/2 cup Edamame
- 1 cup Pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup Green onion, sliced on the bias
- 1 cup Carrot, small diced
- 1/4 cup Tamari
- In a large sauté pan, on medium-high heat, add 1/2 T. of the sesame oil.
- Add cauliflower, bell pepper, and carrots. Sauté for 3-5 minutes, only stirring occasionally, allow to sear the vegetables.
- In a separate small sauté pan, heat pan to medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray, add eggs. Scramble eggs. Set aside.
- Remove vegetables from pan, set aside. Add remaining oil, allow to warm.
- Add prepared rice. Sauté for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, allow rice to toast and slightly caramelize.
- Then add cooked cauliflower mixture, eggs, pineapple, green peas and soy sauce.
- Combine, allow to cook 4-5 minutes more until green peas and pineapple have warmed through.
Serves = 6 Serving Size = 6 oz.