Just a few simple steps for this sweet summer salad – dice, mix, and serve. Skill Level: Beginner. Shelf Life: 1 week. Serving Size: 1 cup.
- 1 cup watermelon, diced
- ½ cup English cucumber, diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 T. fresh basil, diced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil (or high quality oil of choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving so flavors can blend.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator if you have leftovers.
Nutrition Information: Rich in vitamin C, lycopene (an antioxidant that supports eye health), and dietary fiber. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free. Calories: 160, Fat: 14g, Protein: 1g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Fiber: 1g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 125mg